We Are Best In Online News And We also Gossip Alot We Gossip For A Living
How to make money online 2
Way No 2 - Start A Blog
Being a blogger is one of the easiest ways to earn money from home.
Unlike any other job, if you are blogging from home. You don’t need to work 9-5.
You can work at any time of the day with ease.
But beware blogging takes time before it starts making money for you.
So I suggest you jump into this field slowly.
If you have a day job, don’t quit it. Start part-time with your blog.
Once it is on the stage where it is earning you more than your comfortable limits then it’s the best time to turn into full-time blogging mode.
Suitable For -
People who love to write and would like to share their knowledge and expertise with the world.
Skills Required -
Ability to express knowledge in writing with simpler yet effective way.
Time Required For Starting A Blog -
The time required depends upon your level of expertise if you are an expert you can easily start a blog within few hours.
For a complete beginner, a day or two would be sufficient to be ready with the basic setup.
1. Start a blog about something in which you are really good at.
For e.g. If you love travelling and you have travelled a lot of places then start a travel blog.
2. Always try to limit your blog to a particular domain. Don’t put content about multiple domains in one blog.
For e.g. Writing about recipe tips on a fashion blog.
Keep your blog specific to one domain only.
3. Using your experience and expertise, try to create a very unique and phenomenal content.
4. Try to give a lot of value to your readers. Write about something that will make a difference in your reader's’ life.
5. Listen to the readers of your blog. Try to solve the problems they are facing. Always reply to their comments. Make them feel better.
6. Be committed to your blog. A blog is like a relationship. Give it some love and it will flourish. Ignore it and it will die a death.
There’s no point in being half-hearted in your blogging efforts - if you don’t care about it, why should anyone else?
7. Think about content, style, tone of voice, audience, etc.
Look at the people who already do what you’re planning to do. Ask yourself the following questions:
How will I stand out from the crowd?
What can I say that hasn’t already been said?
What’s my unique selling point?
Why do I want to do this?
8. Be professional in the way you handle and grow your blog.
Don’t criticize other brands, bloggers or people. Remember what goes around comes around.
You don’t want something you’ve said to come back and bite you one day.
9. Be open minded and willing to collaborate with other creatives. You’ll meet some fantastic and awe-inspiring people.
How To Monetize -
You can monetize your blog by recommending products or services related to your blog’s topic either by writing an informative article or placing banner ads on your blog’s relevant pages.
You can earn handsome commissions when a person buys a product recommended by you.
Another way is you can place Google Adsense ads on your blog. More people click on your ads more money you will make
Today is the third eviction right?
Who do you want out of the Big Brother Naija house?
And what is this I am hearing about TTT and Bisola? who gave heads up last night? TTT is your wife not watching?Did anyone watch?Please tell us what happened!I want Marvis to leave the house tonight......LOL
Apply For Secretary Job Vacancy At AaRacma & Partners Group Limited In Lagos. AA Racma & Partners Group Limited is a group of companies that is registered in Nigeria to provide a wide range of professional services for the industrial, private and government sectors. AA Group is positioned as a respectable and reliable group of companies. Our culture is one of excellence, team work, creativity, partnership with stakeholders and our community to deliver value in the market place.AA Group is recruiting to fill the position below:Job Title: Secretary Location: Lagos Responsibilities Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documentsOrganize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangementsTake,type and distribute minutes of meetingsImplement and maintain office systemsMaintain schedules and calendarsCommunicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide informationLiaison with internal and external contactsCoordinate the flow of information both internally …